Monday, March 29, 2010

Zach T



Truly another mighty Zach attack!!! You're finding some REALLY awesome directions in your abstract work! I enjoyed discovering all the cool creatures in your highly detailed rendering. You outdid yourself in using different tones and patterns to pull of an exquisite piece. The intricate detail work is an excellent step in developing your tattoo drawing style. The observation/imagination sketch turned out cool, too! The drawing of the squash launched you into a nice large-scale composition. And you pulled out of your abstract trance long enough to blend some really nice blues, reds, and yellows for the 'apple'.

3 comments:

  1. ha ha ha thats me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out the initial added after the name. I think I corrected all the Zach posts. Let me know if I missed any. :-)

    ReplyDelete